Sunday, November 16, 2008

Busy weekend









This saturday I went to tail gating as Andy came to town. Then I went to check out the proposition 8 rally at town square. There were around 50 boisterous people with hand made placards and posters. Then I went to attend the Southern Illinois Dance. One of my friend Krystal was performing there and it was a good performance. In total they showcased some 15 different dances. Later I went to Walmart and then to Barnes and Nobles. Today was ok, I went to Vine in the morning came to student center to do some study( I did mostly Bona's book) and then later went to china buffet with Mei and Akina for the lunch. I worked from 19 to 21 at Neckers lounge and then talked to my parents on yahoo. Its 22:38 and I am leaving for home so I can get a good night sleep and able to woke up early in the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter