Saturday, June 30, 2007

Flow Yoga

Dear Sumant,

Today was the second session of my once in a week Yoga class. Yeah, This semester I got myself registered for the Flow Yoga class and its pretty neat. It's 1 and half hr of stretching, bending and relaxing. Unlike other work outs Yoga gives you amble time to relax in between and the session ends with the soothing voice of the Yoga instructor who chants some I believe Sanskrit shlokas. The best thing is when you come out of these sessions. You are really relaxed and calm and I thoroughly enjoy that feeling. Not having Internet access all the time is indeed a blessing. So now I check my mails once a day or on weekends its even lesser. I am taking a full load of 6 credits this summer which includes taking two classes and I am enjoying both of them. The first is a graph theory course and the second is linear programming. Dr. Porter is one of the gifted teacher and he always makes his course so much fun. I look forward to take 449 and 547 with him too. The Linear programming is taught by Dr. Ed Neuman and he is also a wonderful teacher. I was very impressed by his concise introduction to Matlab. He is a great teacher and knows how to make learning fun.

I am looking forward to finish the Shakespeare's poem of 7 stages of life this week. Learn about few more cities. I have few movies to watch including 300. So I think I will do that over this week.

That's for now
Sumant Sumant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter