Monday, June 18, 2007

Brizzare Dream

I just finished watching that was one of the most bizarre dream that I vividly remember. It was about working in a construction firm her in US and the building they were constructing I think was for ST. The building was already 100 plus floors when I joined in as a construction worker. The first day was hectic I don't know the wage but I was convinced that it was good. I joined with 15 other workers and by the end of the day 7 died. I saw two dying right in front of my eyes. One was sucked up to the giant pulley. There was too much violence in the dreams. I also remember the high speed lifts that carry ones to the top of the floor and funny thing was they had a built in lavoratory because one time I took that one and I still hadn't finish potty and was wiping in front of everybody. The other part was I met one girl from ST who I haven't thought of till I left ST. Her hazel eye it was just the second half o the other day when I came back that I met her. She told me about her story of living in Italy for 10 months and how she came here and I told her about my doing MS in mathematics. The reason I am saying it was an ST contruction because in my dream I saw a guy who much look like sri sri ravi and I saw him in the building. While coming back after the lunch there wre two separate sets of lift and I saw someone one big guy in fight with a worker. Roughly speaking the big guy looks like Shaka in “Tauji's and Saboo comics” and thin guy was closer to Abhik in ST. I think I saw him strangling and so I got into the lift which hasd a window through which I was seeing. But unlike the high speed elevator this one wouldn't go up it was going on through the building as I realized it after a while and also unlike the high speed elevator which would go to the top almost liike a fast moving car and you can feel it because the top was open. This one was stopping intermittently and I had to keep pushing the switch there was no numbering. Anyway after a while I realized that I came out into what looks like a strange subway station with hardly andy people around. I check agin there were lots of blue wooden address boards almost like for people who work there and the tram lines reaching to everybody's place. I remember I was still carrying my cell phone and could call the people to get the directions. I somehow realize that I could push the other switch and yes it started moving in opposite direction and I started observing the details. There were three young Indian looking girls dressed in white called death fairy smiling. It looks like the place was dedicated to death and before tuning back the switch something told me that place was only 5 minutes from the main building and that was the reason I felt comfortable. The next scene was about grapes where there were mannequins sitting and there were three exhibitions emphasizing about grapes. That people eat grapes with honey, people eat grapes with achhhar and with oil I think and that's the point where I got off from my dream. It's 5:28 am in the morning. This dream brought me face to face reality with working in construction especially loosing those 7 people and I don't know even in dream I had the realization that this is a risky business at one instance when I was talking to that girl from ST, I remember thinking about these worker from while looking through the glass window that how precarious their life is. I don't know thy this dream had so much violence in it. There was another part when I was going up the lift and I could feel how fast it was going. It was amazingly detailed feeling. The fil I am talking about in this dream is I think was working in Amit Roy's group, was a tall girl and long hair she joined not too long ago when I left perhaps a year and used to have a bindi and wear middle parted hair. I also noticed that construction workers had intense short sessions. I am not sure how many factors have influenced this dream because last semester I saw a lot of “Mega builders” and “Mega movers” like episodes on Discovery and History channel. The portion of death fairy might have been influenced by because I was reading the bible before sleeping and also to my recent exposure to its way of thinking and the conflict it generates in me. I am somehow convinced that the way its teaching are done by the local church is not going to get them the elusive peace they are looking for. I think the pastor is a good management guy and he got all the right ideas of 7 habits but the foundation of his vision are wrong and I also have the feeling that he knows it true and since this is the only job he is competent enough he is doing that and this makes me wonder if 7 habits can be misused ? Because here this guy has a mission statement for the church, he likes to call it core dreams. Then he has a VTV program. I think the reason I have hard time trusting him is because he made several comments through his discourse which had me realized that he understands all the mumbo zumbo he is talking about. For example once he said “Don' you wonder about all this faith if its really true ?” someone who routinely claims to have found demons and having exorcised them saying that. Also the holy spirit thing and having made statements like never to pray for non Christians etc make me doubt his real intentions. Around the church I find the more who are religiously inclined are having the more trouble. They can feign smile but deep down inside they are not happy. Self help books are considered a strict no-no as it goes against the teaching of bible. Really ? There are number of self help books and I have seen most of them carry some quotations from the book. His resistnce against the book “Secret”. Well I don't think “Secret” is any way even closer to “7 habits”. Secret is for people to take the first step in becoming more emotionally stable.

5:56
June 17, 07

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter