Thursday, August 11, 2005

New Bicycle and movies review

I got a new bicycle. Its again a "Next Bicycle". Its grey color, 21 gears with 26 inch wheels. Other than that I have moved to new apartment and its cool with more furniture plus a very long study table. I hope to revise my Chinese before the school starts and read couple of more books. I watched "Taxi", "Meet the fockers" and "March of the Penguins". All three are good. My favorite is "March of the Penguins". The scenery is breathtaking. The story is about how the Penguins raise their children in such harsh condition. How the parent penguins juggle the responsibility while one goes to hunt for food and the other protects the sibling from Nature and Predators. Engrossing with pretty good music. Meet the fockers is comedy and is fun to watch its about a couple starring Ben Stiller who wants to get married but the bride's parents are not comfortable with Ben's parents. Its just plain funny. The Taxi is ok starring Queen Latifa being a daring Taxi Driver. Its again a comedy and not bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter