Sunday, July 31, 2005

Morning bicycle ride

Today I did ride my bicycle for around 10 kms, how ? Because I didn't get off my bike for more than 1 hrs and 15 minute and so going by average speed of bicycle it should measure up to my estimate. I started around 5:07 am in the morning and finished around 6:23 am. As always it was fun riding in the morning. Over campus lake and golf field there was a mist around 2 meters high and it was beautiful. Next time I will take my camera along to capture that beautiful morning time. I also went out to take a look at saluki hall to see if I should consider shifting there. The place is ok, but I don't think so I will be shifting there, its just too small.

Yesterday in one of my reading I read about the Israel's ethnic group. Israel is one of the highly developed economy and the main reason it became a nations so that all the Jews can gather at one place. However all Israel's are not Jews of same type. There are modern Jews and orthodox Jews, besides there are also Russian Jews who emigrated in masses from former USSR and even Arab Israel's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter