Monday, August 22, 2005

Lots of classes today

So my holidays are finally over and I am back to school today. It was hectic as I needed to find out which all class to take. I am finally taking Analysis with Dr. Budzban. The way he introduced the class makes me feel that it will be lot of fun and learning. Today was just a review. The electrical engineering math should allow me to review my complex analysis, linear algebra and statistics. The abstract algebra with Dr. Yucas is one other class which will widen my horizon. I have always been interested in Rings and Groups and with the new book I am very excited to learn about it. Today he went over some example which I should be reviewing shortly. The course in Graph Theory and Numerical Analysis look equally appealing. Dr Porter is going to take it and I think I will take discrete mathematics sometime especially when he offers it. His enthusiasm was infectious. The numerical analysis is going to be taught by Dr. Xu. He is so soft spoken and I look forward to take a class with him. Finally the last class which I attended today is offered by Dr. Kocik and I am very sure that this class will turn out to be one very exciting class. For that I should be reviewing my Linear Algebra and watch the strang's lecture. I have to differ my plan of taking Linear Algebra this time even though it looks that it will be very interesting with Dr. Fitzgerald. Thus now I am sure I will be going ahead with Math Methods for Engineers, Intro to Analysis, Abstract Algebra and Applied Matrix Theory.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

100 blogs is 100 Days, day 2: Yunaa TMs Village a " A Slice Of The Daily Life
Day 2 of 100 Blogs in 100 days comes from Christine Zheng. Blog: Yuna's Village - " A Slice Of The Daily Life About: "What's so fun about this site: - It's a site that captures the little things in life that ...
Hi, just blogging, and found you. Maybe you'd like a Acai fruit related site. Perhaps you'll check it out?

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter