Sunday, January 30, 2005

Walmart

Today I went to Walmart and International grocery. Junghee gave me the ride. I also met two more of her friends. Eunjin and Pakiyong. Eunjin is doing graduation in teaching Preschool childrean and Pakiyong is studying social science. There was funny incident that happenned in IG. I was looking for Nougree Noodles and they had only 10 packets of it. So I asked the guy there to find out if there are more Noodles there. Meanwhile Junghee came in a suggested me another noodles. The guy at the counter was amused and said your wife is Korean, isn't it ? :)
In the past few days I have seen "Border Hindustan ka", "Hum Kaun hain", "Rakth", "Gayab" and "Dil Mangey more". I liked Dil mangey more . Its a light heart comedy which tells the story of a teen age boy. Rakth is ok because of Bipasha. Tommorow I plan to cook. I still have some homework to complete. Taking differential equation with Dr. Grimmer is fun. He is really good. The way he introduces an example and then change it to higher difficulty helps one understand it very well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter