Monday, January 17, 2005

Holidays over

Its -12 degree outside and I spent the whole day in my room, did laundry and yes played foose ball with Pui. When I look back to these holidays the only consolation I will have is that I watched a lot of movies. Played Badminton and discovered that how vital is dal for a psuedo vegetarian like me. Infact I should suggest to people like David that instead of those tranquilizers he will be lot better off with one cup of Channa dal. Also I got a hair cut and discovered that I have more white hair than I previously thought. Which affirms that I am growing intellectually. Hehehe... I have got purchased all the required books for the semester and finally its decided that I will be taking "Advanced Calculus" with Dr. Randy Hughes. I took Calc II with Dr. Hughes and he is awesome. I may have to go with Dr. Grimmer for my Differential equation class otherwise I won't have any time in between my class and that mean I will miss Dr. Kathleen Pericack's class. Kathy is a remarkable teacher. I am impressed. Her dedication to help student understand the subject is uncomparable. I hope I can take some class with her in future. Dr. Grimmer specialize in Differential equation and I could sense his enthusiasm for this subject from his Calc I lectures. So I am pretty sure that it will be wonderful. Last semester when I took Linear Algebra with Dr. Sullivan I had one of the best time. He rocks !! This semester Dr. Kocik is also there so looks lots of fun ahead :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter