Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Veer Zara, Lakshya, PhirMilenge

 Finally I have seen "Veer Zaara". Its trademark Yash Chopra movie with ample dose of tear jerking histronics. I am happy that now more and more movies are coming to bring together the people of India and Pakistan. Veer Zaara is a Hindu guy and Muslim girl story. Initially I thought it is more like "Deewar" movie which focussed on POWs. However Veer Zaara is altogether different. Its pretty long but I enjoyed it. So if you haven't seen it then thumbs up from me.  Other movie I have seen is "Lakkshya" talks about Kargil war heroism. "Phir Milenge" was a social movie on Aids Awarness. The direction was kind of Ad film type, I would have been more happy if Abhishek Bacchan had got married to Shilpa Shetty inspite of knowing that she had Aids. This would have been a better message. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter