Saturday, January 08, 2005

Thai taste, Changing lanes, Lilo and Stich

Today after playing badminton we (David, Jialing, Lin, Tomey and Sumant) went to the new Thai resturant Thai taste. At the time of playing badminton I was thinking that I will have the Thai curry, so I was the first one to order my favorite Thai curry but after some time I got the reply that they have run out of all curries. I had to content with fried rice. It was good. I ordered 8 on a scale of 10 for the spiciness and it was pretty palatable for me. 
 
     I have been noticing that if I stop my intake of dal even for few days I cannot hit the shuttle hard. So I need to make sure that I have dal for everyday. After returning from the game I watched Changing lanes with Pepe, Ezania, Megan and I don't know her name. It was ok movie didn't bored me and I enjoyed. Pepe also let me her DVD Lilo and Stich. Its passable. I still have some 9 chapters to finish of that DVD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter