Sunday, February 10, 2013

Catching up with Mei

Good friends and a treasure worth more than anything in the world. I am incredibly blessed to have friend like Mei. Mei and I have been now friends for over 6 years. He is probably the most self effacing and soft spoken person you can find plus he is incredibly smart and is gifted in reading other people. Yesterday I got him on skype and we had a nice conversation. Basically we caught up on things. He is one of those person with whom I can pick up the conversation where we last left off. He is from a place close to Harbin and he made a visit back to his parents there. I had the good fortune of meeting his mother when she visited Carbondale. I am hoping to schedule a trip to China with Mei sometime and witness the gorgeous ice festival there but i guess the more exciting part will be to spend some quality time with a great human being :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter