Saturday, February 05, 2011

Food in Delhi Haat




I will be posting more pics and the places where you can eat out. One thing that is remarkable about New Delhi is its food. You can't beat the price and savouring street food is a culture here. Any time I am out my food palette takes over and succumb to all the delicacies Delhi has to offer. I was at Delhi Haat after visiting Qutab minar and the sole reason was food. However if you are visiting Delhi and you happen to be interested in Handicraft Items. Delhi haat is the place to be. Its clean, its friendly and I think its one place where you can buy goods from so many different places in India.

The top pic is of Bhel Puri and Kulfi falooda (a traditional Indian Icecream, served with sweet vermicelli)

The pic below is of fruit beer and Rosogulla (sweet cheese balls)

The last pic is of Masala dosa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter