Friday, February 13, 2009

Blog before Weekend starts

I am updating this from Faner Hall. I been here for a while. Its Friday and I am thinking of finishing off several things. Yesterday I started the book Div, Grad and Curl. I now have a personal copy of that book and which means I can annotate it. The book uses electric field as the motivating example. It has only 4 chapters and less than 200 pages. The first one is the basic familiarization with Couloumb's law and Electric Field notation. The second one is surface integral and divergence. The third one is line integral and Curl and fourth one is Stoke's law I believe.

I also met Dr. Clark today and he encouraged me to go to some conferences so I am seriously considering to go to the one at Urbana because its on weekend and sometimes during the last week of March.

My plan for this weekend will be to study analysis and finish more chapters from the Div,Grad book, do some research and use my time effectively and wisely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter