Friday, February 06, 2009

Robert Cornuke at SIUC

I am in Morris library updating this blog. Its Friday and the weekend has begun. I did go to the coffee hr. I met Kevin there. He is from Cobden and it was one of those moment when the other person thinks that he knows you but cannot put a finger on what place or time. It turned out that he saw me at Barnes and Noble, a place I frequent whenever I have some spare time. He works at the coffee shop there.
Today has been good so far. I had two homeworks to turn in. Math 450 and Math 471 and I manage to complete them on time. Now I am in library waiting for a Robert Cornuke's presentation in the Law School auditorium. Cornuke seems to have gain notoriety by claiming to have found the Noah's ark. It will be interesting what kind of evidence he will be showing. The things I would be interested in what is the size of the claimed ark and how many people could it hold. A quick search on internet revealed that its somewhere in Iran on some mount Sulieman he has found the evidence and apparently not many of his contemporaries buy that argument

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter