Friday, December 19, 2008

Wii India suggestions

It always feel great to get up early in the morning. Today I woke up around 4:15 after languoring for about 30 minutes! The crowning achievement was to help my parents use WII for the first time. My mom could play tennis, baseball, bowling and golf all on the webcam. She was also able to configure the wii fit board with little help. So if you have brought a wii in US and planning to use it in India. Here are few suggestions. Include a 220 to 110 volt adapter and this can be had from your local Best Buy shop. I was worried about the Pal /NTSC conversion and there was no problem at my home where it was connected to a fairly old Samsung television without a hiccup. Also don't ship using USPS it coasted me around $137 for both Wii and Wii fit. Also it takes an inordinate amount of time to reach. Over 1 month. Then there could be custom hassles. I think DHL would be better and best will be to ship it with someone who is visiting. Overall Wii is a wonderful console and ideal for any one who is looking to have some fun and be fit. I hope Nintendo starts selling it directly in India, until than we will have to get people in India from the few countries where its readily available. Wii is available at Best Buy most of the times so there is no need to buy from online vendors who usually charge a margin of anywhere from $60 to $100 dollars at present.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter