Sunday, December 07, 2008

Some books I was browsing




Some of the books I was browsing at library. I still haven't read the hitch hiker's guide, this edition was great as I read few pages from this book about the history of Douglas Adam, how he collaborated with another person to write series for BBC and when the time for book came he parted. His slow progress in writing the book as he was a perfectionist. The sixth extinction is the one I got issued however its not by a scientist and it looks more like a travelogue than a serious work.
The new IQ was the one I wanted to take home but had to shelved plans for some other time. The book is endorsed by plethora of high wattage personalities including covey. So it should be on my Christmas reading list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter