Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Lesson learned

I am sitting in the Carbondale library. Its my 2nd day today volunteering here. So far I have been going around the library carrying a trolley and finding all the books that have been ordered by other libraries. Its a good way to browse books because it makes you go to isles one never consider visint and I am enjoying it. Yesterday I went to facilitate the meditation with Bob and Randy and during discussion the question come up how to control the behavior and something that Bob said . Lot of time when we are angry. Instead of focussing on the object of the anger. We should look at the feeling of anger because the moment you are looking at the object of anger you are reinforcing the anger but when you step back and just concentrate on the feeling of the anger you can see its rise and dissipation and whatever that feeeling of anger, lust or hate subsides.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter