Monday, December 01, 2008

Eat Healthy : BYOL (Bring your own lunch) !

I am standing in front of the study lounge. I just met feng, who is a computer science major and currently taking Math 480. It did snow in the morning while I was riding toward Carbondale library to return few books and also on the way to Neckers. I worked from 11:30 to 13:30. Dr. Clark showed up there and clarified lots of my doubt during that time. Also as a part of eating healthy (i.e avoiding junk food) I brought 4 toasted bread, two having orange marmalade, 1 with mango chutney and one with smuckers jam. Plan for today will be to go over the problems from both Bona and Dr. Clark's book.

Here is a nice thought to ponder for today
“Read, every day,
something no one else is reading.
Think, every day,
something no one else is thinking.
Do, every day,
something no one else would be silly enough to do.
It is bad for the mind
to continually be part of unanimity.”
~ Christopher Morley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter