Sunday, November 30, 2008

The blog that was written in Morning

Its November 30 around 8:42 am when I have begun to update this blog and will have a different date by the time I am ready to post it, probably in the evening. Its the last date of the Thanksgiving break. I think I made good use of the break. I went to sleep after doing Vipassana and was thinking should I write or do Vipassana first ? I had a strange dream that woke me up. It was about a conspiracy that no one no and I vividly recall that the dream was all in English !! Does that mean I think in English ? I just focused my thought on how I think and surprisingly the words that pop up were all English. Coming back to the dream the dream was about a very famous person and how he is not the real person. He was trying to hire an assassin and there was a guy behind him in the long rows of cart that comes up and kills the would be assassin and that is when I woke up. I was trying to analyze it why I had such dream ? What was it trying to tell me ? And something that happens to me usually that I always wonder how the life is cut short in a moment.

Yesterday was the first time I crossed the 2000 mark in wii tennis. I was wondering if there will be new pari other than Elisa and Sarah would show up, since I am surpassing their competency points.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter