Monday, November 10, 2008

Wii Shipped to India

Its 12:07 and I am in computer lab. In the morning I went to do grocery shopping at walmart and after that I shipped the Nintendo Wii and Nintendo fit to New Delhi. So in another 8-10 days it should be with my parents. Yesterday I decided to check out the Wii Fit. It was the sole reason I looked at Wii as more than a gaming console. The yoga was excellent besides the many games ranging from heading soccer balls to balance and put the balls through hole or sking all of which help you balance your posture. The surprise was the Wii fit age that it gives you. Nope I am not revealing it here :) but I have attained the professional status in Wii Tennis game! Other than that I was glad that I could wake up early today which is the best thing to do. It gives you more time to do all your chores and plan the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter