Saturday, November 08, 2008

International Fall Feast

Its 21:04 and I just came from the fall feast at rec center. It was good to see old friends like Sarah Griffin, Marc Chang, John Fluckiger, Luis etc and to get to know newer people like Collins and Julie. Today I brought another Wii and the snow board game plus the yoga kit. Its funny that I am getting into video gaming which I always believed as a time waster but I think Wii is different than those other suckers. I am especially curious about the yoga stuff and the snow boarding.
Yesterday I went to check out the fall drag show at rec center. It was ok. I couldn't help notice the enthusiasm of the crowd who would go bonkers every time their favorite drag queen would show up. Nothing unusual but nothing out of the ordinary I would say. Its one of those things you do it to say that -been there done that and that's all.
I was thinking about the distribution and arrangement and was so glad that the tucker's book has a chapter on it. So now I will go ahead and read that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter