Monday, October 27, 2008

Becoming a CTM

Its 12:30 pm and I am in Neckers lab updating this blog. I been looking at my Math 549 Class on Combinatorics. We are now looking at each of the composition formulas and generating functions. Dr. Clark is wonderful and his book is definitely one of the better book. The problem set is great and forces you to think. We started with pigeon hole principle and had some wonderful applications. Then we moved to graphs and explored the n^(n-2) formula and the application of multinomial theorem in deriving many useful results.
In toastmasters club I am done with 9 different speeches the last two happenned because of my friend Kyriakos who was gracious enough to come to two of the three lectures I gave to one Math 150 class. He evaluated my presentation and gave me suggestions. This coming wednesday I plan to give a speech on life long learning. Its a topic which is close to my heart and I look forward to this speech.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter