Friday, October 03, 2008

Toastmasters club in Southern Illinois

Its 11:57 and I am right now sitting in Neckers Computer Lab. I finish at 12:30. After that I will be going to Student Center to work on some of the homework problems. This semester I decided that I will be very serious about my Toastmasters club. We have a pretty good club here with Paul Flower as the President, Karen Cupp as the Vice President of Education and Joseph Robbie as the recruitment officer. All three are a wonderful speaker. Paul has the ability to morph into any roal he is assigned, the words flow naturally to him plus his weekly articles in daily egyptian cements his reputation as a writer. Karen is trully a professional speaker and I love her feedback because its so detailed and specific. No doubt people pay her for speaking. Joe is another professional to this game and has taught speaking all over the world and he has always been encouraging me with finer points of this art. I am glad that my friend Kyriakos has joined the club and together we have been encouraging each other to improve ourselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter