Saturday, October 11, 2008

Vegetarian Hot Dogs at Football Game

I am updating this blog from outside the study lounge in student center. Today my day started in the morning with the homecoming parade and then I went to the alumni tent with John to have lunch there. It was a pleasant surprise to see the vegetarian hot dogs and vegetarian beans there. Also the free food included beer and soda. It was good meeting Mike there. He is a classmate of John. Then later we went to the football game with Mike helping me understand the game. We left before the 2nd half was about to start after they announced the homecoming king and queen at that time the score was 50-0 in favour of SIUC. After that I went to my office, uploaded the pictures and took some printout of Bernoulli's number, Multinomial Theorem etc for my perusal and since that I been working on that. In the past month I have been able to keep up with my toastmasters club and I am close to getting my CTM (competent toastmaster certificate). Its been wonderful and I am currently working on a persuasion speech which I will deliver this coming Wednesday. So far the topics of my speech have been
  • Introduction
  • Large Numbers
  • Generation Digital
  • Theory of Everything
  • Making change happen
  • The Prohibited Debate
  • Legacy of Randy Pausch
  • Yoga

That's for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter