Friday, August 02, 2013

Reminiscing old times in Connought place








The highlight of my day trip today was visiting lots of familiar places in Connaught place. I admit every time I visit India I love to go back to some places I enjoy. Connaught place was not among the top places in my list though for people visiting from outside, this is one of the more popular place in New Delhi. I took a walk along Baba Kharag Singh marg where 11 years back I used to drive by almost every other day as I used to go swimming at nearby YMCA club. So while visiting this place again I saw the new PVR Rivoli and one of the picture here is of the refurbished place. The softy stall is at Regal theater and it was 20 yrs back more famous for its softy than itself for the teheater. So I did try the famous softy. The ice cream vendor in the last pic was taken at Barakhamba road and I tried the Orange bar which was a very popular frozen orange juice on icecream stick. 

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter