Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Some reflections on year 2012

2012 was definitely a year of lot of changes for me. The beginning of year 2012 I had the company of my Mom. She visited me in Cambodia. Experience in Cambodia was great. I had wonderful students and it was a great experience. I traveled a lot that year. Visited many part of beautiful Cambodia, Vietnam, Thailand, Nepal, India and then Colombia. I forged some life long friendship in Cambodia. The trip to Nepal was quite memorable. We saw Mount Everest and all other 8 highest mountains in the world and I am definitely going back to Nepal again.  Vietnam was equally amazing. Seeing Halong Bay and the train journey from Ho-Chi-Minh to Hanoi will forever be eitched in my memory.
   I am glad I chose Colombia over other places. Its a great place to learn things and I am grateful to the people who have given me this opportunity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter