Sunday, March 04, 2012

Next move

Over past two days I have been busy searching for a new teaching position. It's not that my present assignment is not fun. I think i have made a very positive contribution to my present school. Most of the students now view math as a fun subject and not something of a chore. They enjoy the challenge problems and have complemented numerous time test how time flies by in math class. I guess to a math teacher this is one of the biggest complement. If you can hold their attention you know you have got them hooked. Its the lure of working in a bigger and more competitive school that is the reason. To work with the best teachers and best students so i can also become a better teacher and a student.

I had this double scoop at common grounds cafe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter