Wednesday, February 29, 2012

After dreaming

It's 2:34 am and I just woke up after another dream about my father. It was vivid like so many others I have had since his passing away. My dad loved that his house was close to the railway station in fact he loved bragging about that how much convenient it is to take a train to his village. He was lamenting about something. I do miss him. He was a lovely person and made tremendous sacrifices for me to make me a person I am today. Its so easy to give credit to ourselves and our mental resolve and i wonder if i do that. It is because of him and his unflinching faith in me. There are very few people in the world who can match the kind of commitment he showed for me. Love you dad for every thing you did for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter