Saturday, March 17, 2012

Diljale

I am lying on my bed and just finished watching diljale. I clearly remember that day when in my first year engineering college some of my buddies came back after seeing the movie. My taste in Bollywood movies has been continuing its downward spiral because of its crass humor and sometimes shocking insensitivity to people of other culture plus most of the time innane jokes and boring plots. Diljale's story is not different from the usual stash churned out by Bollywood. The locales are breathtaking and I would definitely would like to visit. It was made during the time tension between India and Pakistan was high however Indian movie makers would not openly labeled Pakistan as the culprit which changed after that. The movie is a happy ending one inspire of the double love triangle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter