Sunday, January 01, 2012

Returning to Siem Reap

Right now we are in a sleeper bus and are on our way back home. We booked our ticket from Kep to Siem Reap and the only viable choice I had was to take a bus leaving at 14 hr which goes through Sinhoukville, Punum Penh and then to Siem Reap. The entire journey is around 14 hrs though a direct service can do it probably in 9 hrs plus the ticket cost twice at $ 30. I thought it was a bargain for two reasons. First we couldn't fit Sinhoukville in our regular trip so this was our chance to at least cursorily see the place and the 2nd good thing is we reach Siem Reap early morning, which allows me to catch up on my sleep. The bus trip between Kep and Sinhoukville allowed me to catch up on my reading while enjoying one of the most picturesque road anywhere in the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter