Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Strength for Alok and his family

Yesterday I got an instant message from my dear friend Alok Verma about passing away of his Dad. I met Alok at Ashoka hall and developed an instant liking and we became good friends. Alok is an excellent teacher and kids totally adore him. I wanted to console him but couldn't say much. Last year I had the same experience of passing away of my Dad even though publicly i expressed a calm demeanor, I was unsettled. The next whole year i had never ending epic dreams of me and my father in various situation. I have always been in awe of my father and his accomplishments. From very humble beginnings he excelled and carved his own space. It's to this day amazes me how he managed to do all that. My father did so much for me and without his faith in me, I would be nowhere. It's that unconditional love that your parents give you that has no equal. Alok had the same feeling about his father. I realized that he needed a quite time to pay his tribute and reminiscence the good memories. I am happy that he saw that his father didn't suffer and died peacefully. Peace my friend, I am praying for you and want you to know that I am with you in this moment of grief and liberation. Metta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter