Sunday, January 01, 2012

New year and time to reflect

Its Sunday and the last day of the break and time for some reflection. I think this was a productive break especially I get to spend some good time with my Mom and traveling with her was the icing. From tomorrow we continue with the 2nd semester and I am pumped up about it because for most of the classes we will be just going over the syllabus and making sure the students become more and more proficient with the concepts and are exam ready that means a whole lot of revision and practice. I have got hold of some German language podcast and these are really good so one of the big thing I will aim during the first quarter of this year is to finish at least 100 of those podcasts to develop some facility with the language. I do have aim to learn more French and Chinese,so in a way I can look forward to an exciting new year with lot of learning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter