Saturday, September 10, 2011

A month in Siem Reap

Ok, I have been here for now more than a month and its time I should say more about the place. Siem Reap is a small town which seems to have more hotel than residential houses. I know I am overestimating it. I am enjoying my teaching part and Cambridge curriculum is ok. I hope I am making it more exciting for my classes by giving them extra challenge problems.
I am getting more serious about getting a kindle so that I don't have to carry my books around and I can read more. I have several books lined up including the biography of Bobby Fischer and Poulous book on stock market. I reckon that kindle won't be of much use for reading math books but I guess I am fancying this as a toy and to read book I am not able to read because of the availability of hard copy here.
I had time today to visit the dentist to get my teeth cleaned and a root canal done for the cist. I am glad after the anesthesia worn out I didn't have to take the Advil. I also tried falafal sandwich and passion fruit smoothie. Thumbs up for smoothie and sandwich was ok too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter