Tuesday, July 19, 2011

RT

Over past few days I been thinking about updating this blog. I think the reason is that I have acquired few new words and it makes sense to use those words if I want to retain those. There is nothing much to write about news as I have become very conscious of what I should be watching. Rupert Murdoch's hegemony over print media is under serious threat. The controversy has already crossed the rubicon and I think its only a matter of time when his newspaper business crumbles under its own gargantuan weight. Many of his newspaper have been found to involved in billingsgating people they did't like.
On television these days I sometime watch RT a russian news channel which is pretty good. There was a news of Russia launching a new telescope in space which is suppose to be 1000 times better than Hubble telescope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter