Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Update from Carbondale library

Its 17:12 and I am updating this from Carbondale library. I haven't been here in a while so naturally at the browsing shelf I found several new books. I have decided to check out 3 books . These are "Worldly philosophers by Robert L. Heilbroner, Magic Mayhem and Mavericks a book on physical chemistry and the last one is Dreaming the future by Clifford a pickover which talks about prediction and its written by a mathematician but on a cursory flipping it seems to be a light reading. I switched my insurance from All State to Diedrich and its going to cost me much less as my affable agent Cindy Parrone made me realize that.
Things to do today are attend the Toastmasters meeting. Work on some problems from the homework of my Advanced Calculus and take some rest. By the way the International Food Festival today was awesome. I was able to savor the foods from Taiwan, Japan, Nepal, Malaysia, India and Sri Lanka.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter