Friday, January 30, 2009

Ready for the weekend

It Friday and around 15:30 now that mean weekend has begun. Tomorrow I am going to St. Louis for the toastmasters meeting along with Kyriakos, Paul and Karen. Since we have to be there by 8 the morning I guess we will be leaving pretty early somewhere around 5.
Other than that I have got a set of assignments from Dr. Tall to grade plus I have to grade my own class's homework and quiz. Then there is a homework for my Analysis class, Advanced Calculus and Optimization class all due next week.
Just a note for my optimization I need to do the following problems
Problems: 1(b), 1(c), 2(a), 2(c), 3(a), 3(c), 4(a), 4(b), 6, 7(a), 9, 10(a), 11, 20
I plan to finish with Dyck path and other lattice paths and hopefully my next blogs will talk about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter