Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Cherry Coke

Its 16:43 now. I have developed a strong liking for Cherry coke this season. It all began last week when i ran out of my both 24 can boxes of coke classic and pepsi. Eager to have something to go along with my dinner that day I hurridely went to the nearby wending machine with 3 quarters in hand and the machine to my surprise pooped out cherry coke which i till then detested. Unable to spoil my mood i said better and better and went ahed with it. To my surprised i liked it so much that i finished all my quarters in next 3 days and had to walk all the way to laundramat to have more quarters for the laundary. On my last trip i bought one 24 box coke classic and one box each of cherry coke and wild cherry pepsi. Cherry coke rocks. The trick is to put your can in freezer and wait for a couple of hour. Then let the icy chilled cherry coke take over. I don't have any more movie the library is closed and my progress in devouring the book is not something i could brag about but then these holidays have so far been more fun than many people would let me think they are. Ice everywhere has started to melt with temperature today rising a couple of degree more. Compare to this year last year was very warm except for the once ice sheat storm which was crippling.
Its now 17:07 now. Time for me to go ahead and feed something to my brain. Gulp gulp..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter