Saturday, December 18, 2004

Dong gong xi gong

My body is aching since morning. I played badminton yesterday after a hiatus of 4 weeks. To refreshen myself I have got now some 4 - 5 movies. Yesterday I watch "Xiu Xiu, The sent down woman". That was so sad movie and today I came across this "Dong Gong Xi Gong" whose english subtitile is "East Palace, West Palace". A movie on a homosexual man caught by the police in park and his story and various encounter. Can't say much though i did watched it from start to end in one sitting. Movie is engrossing. The other four movies I have now are "Life on a string", "Lawrence of Arabia" and "I know where I am going". Seems a hectic weekend ahead. Other than that I watched the MIT lecture on differential equation. Hope to finish all the lectures before the session begins. Also I decided today that I will take the third maths class as "Mathematical Statistics" and "Engineering Mathematics" will be my fourth class for the spring sem 05.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter