Friday, June 15, 2012

Awesome Tim Parli


 As you travel you meet incredible people everywhere. One of my good friend and a person very dear to me is Tim Parli. When I lived on Carico St. He was my neighbor. So why Tim is so incredible ? I think it is his genuine kindness and goodness. He walks his talk. He is a believer with no pretense or hubris about it. He is one of those person who will not come to your rescue at a moment's notice if  he knows that you require his help. I am fortunate enough to have watched him closely and have spent many wonderful moments. I met him through small group I joined at Joshua and Rebekkah. I can recount many stories about how wonderful and helpful Tim is. When I moved from Southern hill apts to Shamrock apts. Tim was there along with Joshua to move my stuff. I had rack full of books and I still vividly recall how his old car sunk over 20 cm with the load. It was almost like carrying bricks and he laughed about it. Another time was when I just joined John A Logan college and my car was wrecked in the Inland storm. He gave me a ride all the way to DuQuoin. If you think that is generous. He sold me his Camry Car for a lot less price he could have earned and it was in excellent condition. There were umpteen number of times I had meal with them or given ride to his friends. You have to be really lucky to bump into such people and I am proud to call him my friend. Tim you are awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter