Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Anxiety? Lack of sleep

I am here at Taj Mahal restaurant getting myself a take away. I am getting baigan bhartha and nan. It's already 1/4th of February and I haven't done much reading. The only book I read this month is Sidhartha. There is this book called shadow of the wind which I really want to finish reading. Reviews on amazon are very positive. I know its worth reading as it is highly recommended by Hardeep who I trust. The only thing is I haven't done some serious math reading lately which is making me anxious and swaying away from commuting me to read this book.

I can say that I am happy with my progress in French. I am also doing more yoga. I think I am just missing some nice new problems.

Typing on apple products is lot more pleasant than typing on androi. Apple's predictive vocabulary is far more advance and accurate. On the android it's the opposite it's not fun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter