Wednesday, November 02, 2011

My Ashok Hall Class 6, 2011-12

This pic was taken in the Dining Hall of Ashok hall after my class 6 did an evening assembly. It was a flamboyant performance and the principal acknowledged that. There were many other teachers who helped who are not here. In the picture you can see Avani Kedia, Another kedia, Tanushree Agarwal, Shreya Rungta, Diksha Chabbaria,Sakshi Rungta,  Khushi, Sumant, Vishaka Singh, Muskan Kapoor, Sristi Jaiswal, Muskan Chabbaria, Saasha Sanadi, Anjali Pandey, Bhavna Jalan, Shraddha Gupta, Laiba Ahmad. It was one of the best vacation I had. The whole class bonded so well. The farewell they gave me was over the top. Miss these guys. I wish them all the best and I am pretty sure they will do great in life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter