Friday, January 07, 2011

Struggling to get up early in the morning. My lifestyle in Delhi is all upside down. I am not sleeping early in the night and consequently getting up late in the morning. The only sunshine to this routine is that I am not wasting away my time. I am toying with the idea of doing some teaching besides working on other projects that I have assigned myself. I am talking to a couple of places and hopefully something interesting will show up.
Just to let you know that Linux is now much more integrated in my life. I am not talking about as a programming platform but as a primary operating system. Most of the softwares I need for my learning and research are on Linux and ofcourse one feels more secure using Linux on internet. I now using more and more of Sage for my math work. Pdftex for my Math typing needs and Geogebra for geometry and drawing pictures. I am using more softwares like Mnemosyne, Parley and Kwordquiz for flash card based learning. Rythmbox gets my podcasts update. Igoogle serves a portal for my bookmarks and blog readings. Chromium and firefox for web browsing. Freemind for drawing quick maps instead of mind manager. So in a nutshell everything is either on linux or on cloud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter