Thursday, June 11, 2009

Today June 11, 2009

It's about 22 hrs and I just came to Morris library. Today I picked up few books from the library including "The next 50 years", A book on Infinity and a book on History of Japan. I met Austin today. Watched a bit of NBA basketball between Lakers and Magic. I still have no idea why in spite of 8 years of pleading, goading and threatening I am not able to convince my parents that Covey's book and Vipassana are essential to their well being. I try to put myself in their shoes and fathom what is the reason and I guess its their reluctance to embrace new thing. Kind of reminds me of Jonathan Livingston Seagull. I know I have discovered something invaluable and I want to share. Hopefully some day they will realize the profound effects that these two can bring until then I will keep trying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter